eNTRI India Terms And Conditions
Visa Waiver Program is eligible for:
1) Indian nationals tourist residing in India
2) Indian nationals Expatriate residing abroad (India) except in Singapore
- This Visa Waiver Program is effective for one year from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Indian Nationals who are interested to utilise the Visa Waiver Program must register themselves with the Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI) System either personally or through a travel agency.
- An eNTRI Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the purpose of tourism for the maximum of 15 (fifteen) days each entry without any extension of the period.
- All eNTRI registrations are considered on individual merit. Applicant should ensure that they hold a valid Malaysia eNTRI Note before they travel to the Malaysia.
- Applicant is required to pay all the processing fees to the VisaMalaysia for the registration. All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Applicant must make their eNTRI registration at an appropriate time before travelling to Malaysia.
- Applicants must ensure that all information furnished for the eNTRI registration is true and accurate. Any dispute in the information provided may result in denial of entry to Malaysia.
- Prior travelling to Malaysia, applicant must ensure they have obtain a confirmed tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia.
- Applicant must travel to Malaysia within 3 (three) months after they successfully obtain an eNTRI Note.
Applicants with direct flight from India or country applied eNTRI; or transit via Singapore,Thailand or Brunei by air or land is permitted to enter Malaysia via the following Entry/Exit points :
-Kuala Lumpur International Airport , Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
-Penang International Airport, Pulau Pinang
-Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
-Melaka International Airport, Melaka
-Senai International Airport, Johor
-Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
-Miri International Airport, Sarawak
-Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
-Labuan International Airport, Sabah
-Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
-Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
-Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
-Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
-Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
-Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Applicant also must have a return flight ticket to India, Singapore, Thailand or Brunei.
Upon arrival in Malaysia, applicant must furnish the following proofs to the Immigration Officers at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
1) eNTRI Note
2) Boarding Pass
3) Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
4) Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
5) Complete travel Itinerary
6) Proof of residence in Malaysia
- Applicant are not allowed to accept any unauthorised employment, or attend school, or represent the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia.
- Applicant are not allowed to apply any other passes issued under the Immigration Regulations 1963 [L.N 228/1963]
- An eNTRI Note does not in any way guarantee the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial entry into Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, VisaMalaysia shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- Applicant will be subject to undergo 3 (three) month cooling off period before they can re-enter Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program
- Applicants acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will the VisaMalaysia be liable to them or anyone claiming through them for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, or for loss or profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business or goodwill or interruption of business, whether arising out of or in connection with their registration and/or any of the eNTRI registration services, and whether or not relating to any act, error, omission or negligence by the VisaMalaysia or any officer, agent, employee and representative of the VisaMalaysia.
- Applicant who breaches the Malaysian Law, will be subject to criminal proceedings and administrative actions by the Government of Malaysia.
- The Government of Malaysia, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. If an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services provided.
- Applicants hereby agrees to accept and confirm that the applicant, prior to submitting the visa application, has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein.