1. Once you have already submitted your application through our website, it is assumed, accepted and agreed that we will begin the submission process immediately.
2. In case you decided to request a cancelation and seek for return of money, before the application’s submission to Malaysia Immigration, you can drop us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. But please bear in mind, that there will have an appropriate amount to be returned prior to the Government Fees only.
3. All countervail requests will only be effective within 45 minutes after the application has been made by the client.
4. There will be no refundable amount to all users who have made their application through this website in case of any Visa denial upon Malaysia Immigration / High Commission or Government’s decision.
5. Visa fees are also non-refundable if you chose not to use your visa as service has already been accomplished.
6. For all cooling down period cases or any passport which exist in the Government’s system due to double application to other travel agency, only the Government Fees will be returned.
7. In addition, for all Express Visa Application who have the above issues will have a return deducted by 35usd.
8. If you made a double payment or multiple payments for the same application due to a system error, please email us with the full details and we will make refund of the excess fees.